Monday, May 23, 2011

Glenn Beck is proud to announce...

Follow Glenn on Facebook Follow Glenn on Twitter
 

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
FROM GLENN


Why Markdown, Why Now?There are few things that I value more than the trust you've placed in me over the years. It's something that I take very seriously.

It's with that trust in mind that I am proud to announce Markdown.com, the latest addition to our network.

Markdown is a place where I will be able to connect you directly with the products and retailers that I love. From the best ice cream in America that you've never heard of, to a great summer beach read, to exclusive discounts at the name brand retailers you already know by heart -- Markdown will offer all of that and more. Best of all, Markdown is a place where my personal slogan - value and values - will be brought to life.

Because most potential deals will fail to meet our high standards, you may not hear from Markdown on a daily basis. On the flip side, when you do hear about a Markdown it will likely be something that is worthy of your time and your money - two things that I take just as seriously as your trust.

With all of that out of the way, let's get to the good stuff: today's deal is from Chocolate.com. Yes, Chocolate.com (did you actually think I would launch this site with anything other than chocolate?). For just $10 you'll get a $20 voucher to use on anything that Chocolate.com sells -- from chocolate covered potato chips to dark chocolate truffles to white chocolate popcorn. Buy one voucher for yourself, another to use as a gift, and thank me (with chocolate) later.

Laus Deo,

Copyright & Trademark Notice   Privacy Policy   Terms of Use   Unsubscribe

Glenn Beck Program | 1270 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10020

Glenn Beck - Premiere Radio Networks - All Rights Reserved 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment